Hi Juergen,
               Please find my comments inline.

On 6/21/07, Juergen Haeussler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi there,

we recently found the problem:

In util/src/network_handler.c - lines 239-240 the default behaviour of
socket creation through windows API gets changed:

setsockopt(INVALID_SOCKET, SOL_SOCKET, SO_OPENTYPE, (char *)&sock_opt,
              sizeof(sock_opt));

As you can find in the MSDN documentation for SOL_SOCKET Socket Options,
one should not use this options:

(Have a look at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms740532.aspx)

As we did comment out this two lines, everything worked correctly: the WS
call and subsequent Corba calls did work correctly.

Does anybody know whom to contact for a change request?

Please create a Jira issue and attach your patch there. We may be able to
ship it with next release.

thanks,
Dinesh

--