AXIOM_SOAP12 is defined as a member of enum with value 2.
AXIOM_SOAP_12 is defined as a constant with value 1

This was the root cause of the problem.

We cannot just delete the constant AXIOM_SOAP_12 and AXIOM_SOAP_11, rather deprecate it in the next release and then remove those later. Till then we can fix the problem by changing the value to represent the correct value and also fixing the doc.

Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
Kaushalye Kapuruge wrote:

Stefano Pettini wrote:
Thank you Sahan, so AXIS2C-639 can be closed. Can I suggest to change name of "internal" constants AXIS_SOAP_11 and _12 in axis2_options.h and axis2_stub.h to less misleading names?

+1. Seems we don't use 'em anywhere. Do we?
+1 form me too.
And the axis2/C manual suggests that we have to use these constants, which is wrong... :(
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html
That is a doc bug :(

Samisa...

--