Raghavendra SM wrote:
Hi Samisa,

Please find the server code below, which is causing the problems as described by Manoj Rao. Please let me know if need more information than this.

These are the skeleton functions of the server.
I think I found the problem. In your my_svc_skeleton_ops_var variable, you have provided my_invoke as the invoke function. However, in your source, there is no such function, rather a function named acc_invoke. I think you have to rename acc_invoke to my_invoke and try.

Also in the my_init function, you do not need to initialize svc_skeleton->func_array. You can safely comment whole of my_init function, leaving only the return AXIS2_SUCCESS; line in there.

HTH.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--