hello Subra,

set the parameter in the services.xml

<parameter name="wsdl_path">X:/ws/axis2_c/services/mtom/mtom.wsdl</parameter>

then you kann retrieve the wsdl with your broser :

http://localhost:8081/axis2/services/mtom?wsdl

mfg derMark

Subra A Narayanan schrieb:
Hey Samisa,

I dug through the axis2c source code and found that I should be naming my
wsdl file service.wsdl and place it in the 'myservice' sub directory under
services directory (basically the same directory as the services.xml file).

Even that doesn't work? What am I doing wrong? Do I need to set 'wsdl_path'
to something in my services.xml file?

Thanks a lot for ur help!