I am having an issue handling a SOAP 1.1 fault.  So far, I am successful
up to this point:

axiom_soap_fault_t* soap_fault = axiom_soap_body_get_fault(soap_body,
env);

I next run this line:

axiom_node_t* fault_node = axiom_soap_fault_get_base_node(soap_fault,
env);

I know that this node is not empty since I can print it out using the
axiom_node_to_string function and see this example text:

<soapenv:Fault><faultcode>error</faultcode><faultstring>Error on
server</faultstring></soapenv:Fault>

Now the issue I am having is that I am trying to find some Axis2/C
library functions to parse this fault text, but I am having no luck with
this.  I have already tried parsing fault_node using
axiom_node_get_first_child and axiom_node_get_next_sibling with success.
I have tried another method to parse fault_node, but it is not working
for me and is more desirable than the first method.  When I run this
line of code:

axiom_element_t* fault_elem =
(axiom_element_t*)axiom_node_get_data_element(fault_node, env);

I find it that it is (null) when I print it out.  I would think that by
initializing fault_node, its underlying data_element should have been
set, but it is not.  Is this a bug in the library?  This is a little
digression from my initial issue, so back to that...

With the soap_fault object, I know that I can use the axiom_soap_fault.h
functions on a SOAP 1.2 object with success.  However, this library does
not have any functions for parsing a SOAP 1.1 object.  Is there a way
for me to parse the soap_fault object directly without creating a
fault_node object when the SOAP fault is SOAP 1.1?

Thanks!