Hi

1) I can understand that multithreading is taken care of by
axis2_http_server after reading one of the mailing lists. For a new request,
a worker thread is created. I would like to know if the number of threads
can be configured or not.
Should i modify any parameter in the httpd.conf for this?

2) I read from one of your mailing list that user defined soap faults can be
sent as an element as part of soap Body by using the
AXIS2_ERROR_SET_STATUS_CODE(env->error, AXIS2_FAILURE); and
   AXIS2_ERROR_SET_ERROR_NUMBER(env->error, AXIS2_ERROR_FOO);

But how and where can we create this AXIS2_ERROR_FOO with a custom error
message? Which function to call, to create the error number for
AXIS2_ERROR_FOO? I saw that axis error.c file has all the axis related error
messages defined. Similarly where to define the the AXIS2_ERROR_FOO?

Please clarify

Thank you so much for all the support you have given till now

Regards
Sathya