Kaushalye Kapuruge wrote:
> Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
>> Mark Nüßler wrote:
>>> hello users,
>>>
>>> on 26.09.2007 Royston Day found an issue,
>>> i just correct my svn-code localy.
>>>
>>> Can someone have a look - 4 me Royston is
>>> right.
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-731
>> I think Rampart folks uses base64 encoding. Can someone using rampart
>> please verify that the proposed code it correct.
>>
> I tried with the new code and it worked fine for all the scenarios in
> Rampart/C. But I'm concerned about the interoperability. So it's too
> early to say that new implementation is correct unless it is
> inter-operable with other implementations. I'll update on that later.

axutil_base64_decode_len() is the same implementation as that of the
apr_base64_decode_len() found in libapr. AFAIK, this does not
returns the exact decoded length of the encoded string, but returns
  at least as many number of bytes that is necessary. Exact length
is anyway returned by the [axutil/apr]_base64_decode().

Thus, if the length returned from the proposed code is correct,
there should be no problems with interoperability.

-Dumindu.

--
Dumindu Pallewela
http://blog.dumindu.com