Vineet,

First I want to make sure you are using the latest code from SVN and not
1.6b.

I have a lot on my plate but I can take a look sometime next week.

Assuming you are, and to expedite the debugging I will need to do, please
attach a complete simple client example....since you already showed the a
SOAP response I do not need that.

Nadir K. Amra

"Aggarwal, Vineet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 10/26/2007
09:29:49 AM:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been struggling with this for days.  I?ve finally reached the
> point where I can?t get any further and need to reach out for help.
>
> I need to be able to work directly with the XML contents of the SOAP
> request rather than going through one of the objects created in the
> server side stubs.  The only way I?ve discovered to be able to do
> this is by using IWrapperSoapDeSerializer::getAnyObject().  I
> thought this was the appropriate method because of the comments in
> the header:  ?Will deserialize the next available SOAP element and
> all child elements.?
>
> I will walk through some examples of what I?ve tried in an attempt
> to properly explain the issues I am running into.  Note that these
> are just code snippets, I am leaving some of the obvious code out,
> and you can pretty much assume that I?ve set things up properly.
> Here is what I did with my first attempt at printing out the XML:
>
> AnyType *pV0 = pIHSDZ->getAnyObject();
> for (int i = 0; i < pV0->_size; i++)
> {
>   cout << pV0->_array[i];
> }
>
> This only printed out part of the XML.  As such, I realized that I
> needed to make multiple calls to getAnyObject() in order to get the
> next elements, so I tried this:
>
> AnyType *pV0 = pIHSDZ->getAnyObject();
> while (pV0 != NULL)
> {
>   for (int i = 0; i < pV0->_size; i++)
>   {
>     cout << pV0->_array[i];
>   }
>   pV0 = pIHSDZ->getAnyObject();
> }
>
> This resulted in a segmentation fault, which after reading multiple
> posts online, I discovered that it was because getAnyObject() will
> never return NULL, so we end up making calls to it even after no
> further objects remain, resulting in the segmentation fault.  This
> is where my confusion comes in.  If I ended up getting all the XML
> and then made a call to getAnyObect() and it then seg faulted, I
> would completely understand.  However, it seg faults after I only
> get part of the XML (leading me to believe that further calls to
> getAnyObect() actually SHOULD return something).
>
> Let me illustrate this with an example.  Say the XML contents of the
> SOAP message is the following:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <mantas:MantasAlertData
>   xmlns:mantas="http://namespaces.mantas.com/MAD";
>   xmlns:action="http://namespaces.mantas.com/MAD/Action";
>   xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
>   xsi:schemaLocation="http://namespaces.mantas.com/MAD
MantasAlertData.xsd"

pIWSSZ->createSoapMethod("PrioritizeAlertResponse","http://namespaces.tech.com
> ");
> try
> {
>   AnyType *pAny = new AnyType();
>   pAny->_size = 1;
>   pAny->_array = new char*[1];
>   pAny->_array[0] = "<AlertData></AlertData>";
>
>   return pIWSSZ->addOutputAnyObject(pAny);
> }
>
> Produces the following response:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP-ENV="