Sunil,

If you are having server-side problems, then you will probably be out of
luck for getting a timely fix, if you get one, since that side of things
has been dormant for quite a while.  However, on the client side of
things, I still will perform debug and try to fix bugs assuming that I can
recreate the problem, which requires WSDL and SOAP response.

Nadir K. Amra