Hi Subra,

    The problem you see tells me that it is more wors with Axis2/C in regard to
sessions
    as I expected.

    When looking at what I said below, regarding the defines made in
axis_config.h
    one can get the impression that sessions are somewhat handled, but when I
read
    your e-mail the I get a different feeling and the idea that some work is
pending on Axis2/C

    Meanwhil I am switching over from Axis2/C the simple_httop_server to Axis2
Java and call
    from a service object per session, an real instance of the class, one per
soap session, via a
    WSIT toolkit through JVM my legacy services written in C,

    and there, in this legacy C code, I use my axiom and axutil libs ported to
OpenVMS, from
    my wrapper of the legacy service.

    That way I can at least say: I have scope=soapsession supported by Axis2
Java and get to a
    OpenVMS process after all,  one for each client calling in, through my
webservice in Java.

    my issue is: one session to one OpenVMS process for authentication purpose.

Thanks and regards, your input was helpfukl to me
josef.stadelmann@
axa-winterthur.ch