Hi Dinesh

        I have no time yet to have a closer look why my simple http axis2 C
        server runs with all the clients on OpenVMS but crashes as sson as

        some ...DUAL... client comes into the game at client sides.

        I think you can not help me on that unless you have access
        to an OpenVMS system, get my ported code/dev-environment
        and start debugging.

        My architecture for the near future is now

        user PC -> VB 6.0 -> Client -> PocketSOAP -> Soap-XML-HTTP -> Wire

                                        tcp/ip network

        Wire -> Axis2/Java -> JavaBean -> HP/WSIT TK -> JVM ->
        WSIT generated Server Wrapper -> C Legacy Code -> Wrapper ->
        OpenVMS Pascal Code Base (Business Logic, not thread safe)
        -> MQ to IBM and /or -> Oracle DB all on OpenVMS 7.3

        In case Axis2/C will handle scope=soapsession the way Axis2/Java
        supports it or what ever Axis2/C comes up with to have a 1 session
        to 1 process relation, we migth change away from Java stuff and use
        Axis2/C instead for several reasons.

Josef.Stadelmann@
axa-winterthur.ch