cara wrote:
I think that was a mistake in the documentation. It was removed for Jira issue AXIS2C-765.

Yes that is correct. We had a code generation module written in C, that required libxslt, but due to lack of maintenance, we removed that module. We should have removed libxml dependency along with that.

Samisa...