From: Dimuthu Gamage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 5:25:10 AM
Subject: Related to Axis2C generated client issue

Hi,

It works for me when I tried it with following demo logic.

                 public
burster.publicserviceinterface.GetSettingsResponse getSettings
                  (

                  )
            {
                //TODO : fill this with the necessary business logic
                //throw new
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException("Please implement " +
this.getClass().getName() + "#getSettings");
                burster.publicserviceinterface.GetSettingsResponse res
= new burster.publicserviceinterface.GetSettingsResponse();

                burster.generated.jaxb2.xsd.BurstSettings setting =
new burster.generated.jaxb2.xsd.BurstSettings();
                burster.generated.jaxb2.xsd.DefaultEmailMessage email
= new burster.generated.jaxb2.xsd.DefaultEmailMessage();
                burster.generated.jaxb2.xsd.EmailServer emailServer=
new burster.generated.jaxb2.xsd.EmailServer();

                email.setEmailMessage("Hi, this is a test mail");
                email.setEmailSubject("Mr.TEST");

                emailServer.setDebug(false);
                emailServer.setEmailAddressFrom("someone here?");
                emailServer.setEmailAddressFromLabel("hi all");

                emailServer.setHost("localhost");
                emailServer.setId("3");
                emailServer.setKeyFile("key");
                emailServer.setPort("50");
                emailServer.setRootCertFile("when");
                emailServer.setServerCertFile("this");
                emailServer.setType("finish?");
                emailServer.setUseSSL(true);
                emailServer.setUseTLS(true);
                emailServer.setUserId("3");
                emailServer.setUserPassword("mypassword");
                setting.setEmailServer(emailServer);
                setting.setDefaultEmailMessage(email);
                res.set_return(setting);

                return res;
        }

So no doubt this is a problem with your server logic.

PS. I tried to send this as a reply to the mail in the thread. And I
was receiving delivery failures repeatedly. Worse thing it says I m
spamming,
So here I m trying to send minimum..

Thanks
Dimuthu