Hi,

"Stadelmann Josef" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Thanks, but as I do not use axis2 simple server ...
> I am jsut using the axiom libs and libs forming the base
> such as axutil and libxml2 etc.
>
> What do I use to redirect output in code?
>     axis_log = axutil_log_create(allocator, NULL, NULL);
> this creates an axis2.log under . directory

AFAIK , there is a no such a way to redirect out put to stdout or
stderr.  However I could say you a small workaround for this. Try to
assign a log file which doesn't have write permission.

For example, if your logs written into echo.log, set it's file
permission to 333 (or 000).

$chmod 000 axis2.log (this is not recommended though)

It will redirect output to stderr then, and please raise a jira issue
for this.

thanks,
Dinesh
--