Great - this will be a perfect example  I do this one:

 curl
http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/echo/echoString?qid=qid1\&hostname=hostname1\&repl_id=d6ge5gyrgj4

I get:

<ns1:echoString
xmlns:ns1="http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/samples";><text>qid1</text></ns1:echoString>

It echoed the first parameter.

When I change the last parameter to be alphabetically first:

curl
http://localhost:9090/axis2/services/echo/echoString?qid=qid1\&hostname=hostname1\&bbbbbbbbb=d6ge5gyrgj4

Now the last parameter is echoed:

<ns1:echoString
xmlns:ns1="http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/samples";><text>d6ge5gyrgj4</text></ns1:echoString>

Its apparently not a simple an alphabetical sort, but its something
odd.  Why would the name of the parameter effect the ordering of the
nodes as constructed within the server?  I think the server is
converting the REST input into a sequence of nodes somehow, and it is
imposing and order of its own on the nodes.

Brian