Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
Oops! That is a glitch :(

We should add this to our check list in the release process Wiki.

Devs, should we do a patch release fixing this? I think we should.
+1
-Kau

Thanks,
Samisa...

Michael Sutter wrote:
Hello list,

I have found two incompatibilities in version 1.2. First one is in axutil_version.h. There the AXIS2_MINOR_VERSION is defined as 1 and should be 2.

The second one is in axis2.pc config file. If I use pkg-config to find the correct libraries I think the provided output is not correct:
pkg-config --libs axis2c produces
-L/home/auger/axis2c-1.2.0/lib -laxis2 -lxml2 -lz -ldl

But there exists no axis2 library. So it produces a error when used for compiling. The -laxis2 is defined in axis2.pc.in.

It would be nice if both could be fixed.

Kind regards
Michael

http://blog.kaushalye.org/
http://wso2.org/