Hi Carl,

You can find the Axis2/C JIRA at [1], and the Axis2/C manual (online
version) at [2], and it is better if you could also subscribe to the
developer mailing list, where the developers do talk on Axis2/C issues.
More info on how to subscribe can be found at [3]. Also, note that the
changes you propose will be applied to the svn head which can be checked
out (downloaded) from [4]. If you are going to suggest a patch in addition
to raising an issue on the JIRA, which you can do, you will have to
propose it against the svn head.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C
[2] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html
[3] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/lists_issues.html