All,

For a particular scenario, our module core dumps in some axis library
functions consistently but with different back traces. I'm attaching the
dumps.log file that has as many as 4 different back-traces produced for
the same scenario.
Also, please find attached the log that has axis generated log for both
successful and erroneous times, axis.log.

To give you all a brief background,
+ we are using axis2c-1.0.0
+ the core dump appears during a particular scenario only. Eg: while
trying to add a list of already existing users to my database. For each
user there is a SOAP request generated and the requests are sequential,
i.e the second request is sent only after the response for previous
request is received.
+ if I increase the log level of my own module that uses axis2c, there
is no dump. On increasing the log level, my module writes quite a bit of
information to my log file.

Since the back trace is pointing to the libraries(for which there is no
source code given), how can this be debugged and fixed?

Any inputs will be of great help. Please reply.

Regards,
~raghav