Hi again Raghav,

Forgot to mention.

This is of course if you use mod_axis2. If not I don't think this might
affect you rather. Anyway the FastCGI issue may not be relevant at all. I
came across that while googling for what could cause a SIGTERM in
accept(2).

Also, is "http_server_main.cpp" something that you've written on your own?
If so, the issue might be in there sometimes.

Regards,
Senaka