Hi Fernando,

I have to disappoint you, the mod_axis2.so still does not wotk for me.
The error message is this:

The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 484 of C:/Apache2.2.8/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load C:/Apache2.2.8/modules/mod_axis2.so into server: Could not find the giben method

Could you send me your so file?

Senaka Fernando írta:
Hi Laszlo,

AFAIK, mod_axis2 works with Apache 2.2.8. You can use two approaches.

Method 1:
Please confirm to whether you can find (using search in Windows) the
***mod_axis2.dll*** some where inside your ides/VC folder. The location at
which it is built may vary according to how you build the solution/project
and settings that you specify. Please note that this might be built
somewhere else from other Axis2/C libs. Once you find it, please copy that
.dll to "C:/Program Files/Apache Software
Foundation/Apache2.2/modules/mod_axis2.dll". And make sure that if you
have written any path that has spaces in between, add quotation marks
around it.

Method 2:
Use the nmake build script. If you have VS 2005 installed you don't
require any additional tools. Locate the configure.in found inside
build/win32, and edit it.
Open a new command window and run vcvars32.bat. This can be found in
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\bin or any other place at
which you installed VS2005. Then inside the same command window, change
directory to the place where you downloaded Axis2/C. And goto the folder
build\win32. Run the build.bat and once you've done, run "nmake
axis2_apache_module". After that, you'll find a new sub folder named
deploy inside the build folder. Set this as your AXIS2C_HOME and add
AXIS2C_HOME\lib to your path variable. After that you can copy the
***mod_axis2.dll*** dll that is found inside AXIS2C_HOME\lib.

Regards,
Senaka

Regards,
Senaka

Hi Laszlo,

Did you follow the steps as mentioned in [1] ?

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#mod_axis2

-Manjula.