Rahil,

I didn't see any problems with your httpd.conf file. What are the
compiler options you used when compiling the service?

BTW, We have added the dlerror to the log in 1.3.1. The RC [1] is
available, can you try with that?

[1] http://people.apache.org/~dinesh/release/Axis2C-1.3.1-RC1/

Thanks,
-Manjula.