Hi Steve,

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 5:18 AM, Steven Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1. In util\src\url.c, within axutil_url_parse_string(), the server protocol
> is compared with "http", "ftp" and "smtp". Since there is no "https", the
> port is -1, which cause the server cannot be connected. I have to change the
> port to 80 manually.

Which version of axis2/c are you using?

axutil_url_parse_string() doesn't compare the protocol. All it does is
to create a axutil_url_t structure corresponding to the string url
passed.

> 2. Even with the socket opened, call for SSL_connect() will be blocked
> forever, which is called in transport\http\sender\ssl\ssl_utils.c.

Could you please explain a bit more? I couldn't understand why this
would be so...

Btw, have you followed the axis2 manual properly[1]? We have tested
the https transport and it works properly. Please go through the
manual and send us your error log, so that we will be able to get some
insight in to what's going wrong in your setting.

Regards,
Dumindu.

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#ssl_client