Hi Dinesh,
                I dont have any issues with axis2.xml which is getting loaded
as this acts as a config file for the axis engine.
                But why are the service.xml of each and every service getting
loaded at client side?

  Thanks & Regards,
  Vamsi Krishna M

Dinesh Premalal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Vamsi,

vamsi krishna writes:

> Hi All,
> 1. I observed that the service xmls are getting loaded at both server
> side and client side. may i know the reason for loading the services at the
> client side? I believe the service xmls are related to server and
> not client.

I think you missed a point here. Because only xml that use in server
side and client side is axis2.xml which carries the all configuration
information for axis2 engine. AFAIK, in client side no service.xml
using.

> 2. Should we have the whole axis2C package on the client side inorder
> to consume any web service? wont the WSDL2C.sh generated code not suffice to
> consume the service?

Yes, we need to have Axis2/C engine installed. WSDL2C.sh generated
code use Axis2/C engine inorder to consume webservice.

thanks,
Dinesh

--
http://nethu.org