FYI:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Apache Axis2/C Now Supports AMQP Transport
Date:   Mon, 16 Jun 2008 10:48:17 +0530
From:   Danushka Menikkumbura <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Devs,
Apache Axis2/C now supports AMQP transport on Linux with the aid of Apache Qpid/C++. I should be thankful for the great effort that you all have been putting in to build such a powerful piece of Software. At the same time I should thank Jonathan for his invaluable tutorial which put me on the track straight away :). I will continue to contribute to Qpid as the time permits. Specially I would like to work with Steve to make the Windows port a success.

In the mean time you can try out the latest SVN source at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/ to see how your kid behaves at your neighbor's place :).

Danushka

--
Samisa Abeysinghe Director, Engineering; WSO2 Inc.