Hi,

If I'm right, most probably I'm. The problem is that in your policy you are
saying to encrypt the message body i.e

<sp:EncryptedParts>
    <sp:Body/>
</sp:EncryptedParts>.

But you don't have a message body. So it is perfectly normal to get this
error. If this is the case please remove that part from the policy.

Supun..