Supun Kamburugamuva wrote:
Hi,

AFAIK you don't need to specify the AXIS2C_HOME as an environment variable.

Correct.

All that is required is to provide the repo location. Using AXIS2C_HOME is only one way of doing that.

Samisa...

If you know where it is you can specify it when you create the client. Internally Axis2/C never use the AXISC_HOME environment variable.

Axis2/C picks its configuration from this AXIS2C_HOME (I'm not referring to the env variable). It looks for the axis2.xml and modules folder in this location. So if you have modules like addressing, rampart you should put it under AXIS2C_HOME/modules folder. For the client side modules folder and axis2.xml are the only things that should be in the AXIS2C_HOME directory.

Supun..