Hi Alex,

I think you have to set AXIS2C_HOME environment variable on your server
machine. And why are you copying libraries from one machine to another why
don't you compile Axis2C on you server machine.AFAIK if your first machine
and the second machine are different,different in the sense first machine is
dual core and the server machine is core 2 duo or something else you have to
recompile Axis2C on your server machine and create libmod_axis2.so otherwise
previously compiled library won't work on the server machine.

Regards
Lahiru