Hi Shobha,

Since Axis2/C is implemented based on Web services standards and
Specifications, in theory it should be able to interop with every other
implementations that follow these standard. So There is no problem
interacting axis2/c with php, .net, java web services.

In fact there is php extension developed based on axis2/c libraries which
support all the specification supported in axis2/c like WS-Security, WS-RM,
MTOM.. You can try it from http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/php

Thanks
Dimuthu