Is it safe to uncomment AXIS2_FREE call to avoid memory leaks?

This leak still exists in 1.5 also.

________________________________

From: Milinda Pathirage [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 10:01 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Memory leak report for Axis2c 1.4

Hi all,
I think this leak only exists in Windows. This is caused by following
code.

#ifdef WIN32
        attr_name_str = axutil_string_create(env, attr_name);
        axiom_xml_reader_xml_free(om_builder->parser, env, attr_name);
#else

There are so many places in om_stax_builder.c where we have used above
kind of logic. Because we have comment out the reported code block:

void AXIS2_CALL
guththila_xml_reader_wrapper_xml_free(
    axiom_xml_reader_t * parser,
    const axutil_env_t * env,
    void *data)
{
    /*if (data)
       AXIS2_FREE(env->allocator, data); */
}

in guththila wrapper, it caused memory leaks in windows but not in
Linux.

Thanks
Milinda.

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 4:04 AM, Samisa Abeysinghe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>