From: Martina08 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 7:06 AM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Axis C++ version, error

Hi,
perhaps i have so many problems because i use a very buggy version of axis
c++. I have download the package on the axis site:
http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/
is this correct? I have read that on svn is the laterst version see:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/?pathrev=393482
but there are only several files and no download package..so i replace all
files with the files on the svn site, but it solves not the problems.....
I have still the undefined reference to Calculator::calculator() -error and
dont know what to do..
I need really help...