Hi Michael,

By looking at your code it seems that it doesn't lead to a memory leak.
Every time that function is called the object will be created and when the
function finishes execution the object will be destroyed. I think there is
another memory leak in your code. But I doubt that your problem is a result
of a memory leak. Can you please send your log file?

Supun..