Hello,

I am using axis2c 1.3.0 and axis2 1.4 and used the wsdl2c.sh tool to
generate (adb) axis data bindings from a wsdl. I am using these data
bindings in a C++ program. When I compile on Linux I get the following
error:

error: forward declaration of `struct adb_return'

this is what it looks like in the header file...it is outside of the extern
'C" declaration.

 typedef struct adb_return adb_return_t;

In order to get this to compile I have to change it to: (which I placed
inside of the extern "C" declaration.

 /**
        *  adb_return class
        */
        typedef struct {
          axutil_qname_t* qname;
       axis2_char_t* property_return;
       axis2_bool_t is_valid_return;
        } adb_return_t;

My question is this, how can I get axis2c to generate databindings that I do
not have to manipulate manually in order to compile. Is there an option I am
missing on the wsdl2c generation or is there a bug fix that I can obtain?

Thanks for your help,
Tammy