Hi,

Current deployment model of Axis2/C does not support Static Linking out of the box. However, with the slight changes to the API, you can easily achieve it. Once we have helped a client to a statically link the modules, so it is technically possible. Also there was a discussion in Axis2/C mailing lists regarding same subject. You can get more help from these resources.

http://marc.info/?t=117166906800001&r=1&w=2
http://marc.info/?t=117217198600003&r=1&w=2
http://marc.info/?l=axis-c-dev&m=117165144117336&w=2
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-531

Regards,
Shankar.
Software Architect, WSO2 Inc.
http://wso2.com - "The Open Source SOA Company"

Saad Nader wrote:

Hello,

I’m new to Axis2. I’m evaluating it for use with some game consoles that I’d like to use it on to allow SOAP parsing code generation which would be really nice to have. Currently I’m trying to get the client APIs to work on one of the systems but I cannot find a way to statically link against each library that is in the source package. It keeps insisting on trying to load the libraries dynamically. I’d like to just statically link to the libraries if possible.

Thanks,

Saad Nader

Middleware Engineer