From: Dimuthu Gamage [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 9/15/2008 11:26 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Simplifying code generated by adb

Hi Raghu,
The adb generated code will completely depends on the schema you have. If you
really want to generate a similar set of adb structs you need to have a similar
set of schemas in your WSDL.

Or with the fix to the JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1145
you are no longer need to write wrapper structs. And it will really minimize
the code you have to write. (explained more on my blog,
http://www.dimuthu.org/blog/2008/09/15/use-axis2c-wsdl2c-with-unwrapped-mode-for-simpler-code/
 )

Thanks
Dimuthu