Sorry, I think in my reply I have done a mistake and I'm not very clear.

What I wanted to explain that there is a possibility to compile Axis2/C with
a one version of OpenSLL (OpenSSL lib files) and try to run with a different
version of OpenSSL. Usually we install OpenSSL to some directory and use the
lib files in that installation to build Axis2/C. But OpenSSL dll's are
copied to the Windows directory. When you install another product which uses
OpenSSL internally it copies it's OpenSSL files to the Windows directory
overiding the previous ones. If this is the situation we can end up
compiling Axis2/C with one version and trying to run it with another version
of OpenSSL.

For the previous mail you have, this happens if you enter the destination
URL incorrectly. Please check whether your endpoint URL is correct.

Supun..