Hi Raghu,

Can you capture the messages (Request and Reply) with tcpmon and send it? I need full message, not just the body... Also, the client.log seemed to be not full. can you clear all the logs and then send the request, and attach the log.

Service.xml and client.policy.xml assertions are correct. It is failing when validating body signature. How big the message? can you make sure whether full request is received by the service? you can comment body sign part from client policy and service.xml and send the message and see whether it is working.

Regards,
Shankar.

Raghu Udupa wrote:
Thanks, Shankar, Samisa.

Shankar,

I am attaching the following
1) client.log
2) client.policy.xml
3) server log
4) service.xml
5) response

I have configured only the service.xml for the service as per axis2c
user manual. Does the server require a separate policy file in addition
to service.xml? Server log also has the request in canonicalized format.

If you need any additional information, please let me know.

Thanks,
Raghu