Dear All,

              I have created  CalculatorService(J2EE Service in windows) to
perform add functionality.  It had been registered in Tomcat5.5. Our
requirement is we should access j2ee web service from axis c++ client. So, I
have created stubs and developed Client file.I am using CL compiler for
windows. When i execute the client it is invoking the service method, but
the returned result is always zero (instead of addition result).

Thus

xsd__int * pReturn = m_pCall->getElementAsInt( "addReturn", 0);  // Stub
file code

Here pReturn is always 0. It should show the service method's return value.

Anybody can suggest me, what i missed....
Thanks in advance...