From: uthaiyashan...@gmail.com [mailto:uthaiyashan...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Uthaiyashankar
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:59 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: {Disarmed} Re: Empty Responses in Firefox

Hi

It seems like when requesting for favicon.ico (MailScanner warning: numerical
links are often malicious:
http://127.0.0.1:9090/favicon.ico<http://127.0.0.1:9090/favicon.ico>), it
returns error. simple axis2 server cannot serve favicon.ico. So could you
deploy the system in apache httpd, and setup an favicon.ico and see whether it
works?

Regards,
Shankar
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 4:41 PM, Andriy Zavada