Hello,

I am using Axis2/C 1.4 (actually WSF/C 1.3 which includes Axis2/C 1.4) to send a SOAP 1.1 request, over HTTP, to a third-party SOAP server. The server returns a SOAP fault (E_FAIL, Unspecified error).

However when I use a third party SOAP client to send the message, the SOAP server does reply correctly.

I can see two differences between the Axis2 generated SOAP message and the third party client SOAP message. - Axis2/C does not add an XML version preprocessing instruction before the SOAP enveloppe.
- The third party defines additional namespaces in the SOAP envelop element.

I am using the service client API and I build the payload manually (using axiom_element_create() and friends).

Questions.
- How can I make Axis2 add an XML version preprocessing instruction?
- How can I make Axis2 define additional namespaces to the SOAP envelop element?

Regards,
Rutger

Vanboxtel BV - Kerkstraat 14 - 5427 BC Boekel - KvK 16051676