Hi All,

I have been using axis2/c for a while in my web service client component. I has
been successful. I built the axis2/c libraries (version 1.5) by myself, and I
am working in windows XP platform. When building the libraries, I enabled
openSSL, and use guththila XML parser.

Now encounter a very strange problem when I try to start axis2_http_server.exe.
Seems like I am getting a windows system error, here is the error message from
the pop up windows when I start axis2_http_server.exe from command line:

=======
 axis2_http_server.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.
  If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on
might be lost.
 Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
=======

Strange thing is, if I use the downloaded binary version of axis2/c, I was able
to start the axis2_http_server.exe without problem.

Any clue what might be going on?
Thanks!
Ray