Hi all,

I need to write an Axis2/c / Rampart/C secure web service client to connect
to a
Jax/WS webservice provided by our customer. All service operations expect
and
return signed WSSE-headers. One single operation must be called with
encrypted
SOAP-body but returns a non-encrypted response. According to the configured
policy, my client correctly send a body-encrypted request, and generates a
client side SOAP Fault when receiving the response: "FailedCheck/Body need
be encrypted."

My questions are:
(1) Is there a way to configure different client-side policies for
inflow and outflow? If so, could you give me a hint what I am missing?

(2) If it's not possible, will this be a feature for one of the next
releases? (forced to ask this ;-)

Sorry, if I missed an appropriate entry in the archive.

Thanks in advance,
Dirk