I am attempting to use Axis2/C with Rampart/C to talk to a Web service which
requires the following to be done on input:

(1)     Include a UsernameToken in PasswordText encoding.  Even though it is in
PasswordText, the WS requires that a Nonce element be passed in with a unique
value and a Created element be passed in with a value within five minutes.
(2)     The Web service then requires that the UsernameToken be encrypted at
the element level.  The SOAP:Body must also be encrypted using the same public
server certificate at the content level.

I have been able to accomplish this using Axis2/Rampart combination for Java
(though only by using the older method), but I haven't been able to find
options to do the same for Axis2/C / Rampart/C combo.  Is it at all possible to
do this?