I have a project where I have multiple WSDLs that contain a types with the same
name, but with different definitions, and methods with the same name but
different parameters. When I generate the code using:

WSDL2C -uri MyWSDL1.wsdl -d adb -u -o $OUTPUT_DIR

Everything is fine if I create separate executables for accessing each WSDL.
However, if I compile them together I get numerous duplicate symbols.

If there a way in WSDLC to have it generate something like:

adb_<prefix>_MyType or adb_<prefix>_MyMethod_create

instead of:

adb_MyType or adb_MyMethod_create

I attempted to use the -p option when starting WSDL2C but it does not appear to
do anything.

Am I missing something?