Pradeep Patel wrote:
Hi,

I have written a web service on windows using Axis2c and i have deployed it successfully in axis2_http_server. Then i deployed it with Apache http server by following the procedure described in Axis2c manual.

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#mod_axis2

Now I want to deploy the same service with IBM http server and i searched a lot but i could not find any help. The reason is we have IBM http server on the system where the web service will be deployed finally.

IBM http server is based on Apache http server so i guess there should not be much difference. I tried to follow the same procedure from the manual but its not working.
What are the errors/problems you encounter?. If that server support Apache modules support in the same way as the original Apache server then it should work fine.

Thanks,
Damitha

Has anyone did the same? Can someone please suggest me any guidelines or any link?

--
Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Patel

Damitha Kumarage