Hi Dimuthu,

Dimuthu Gamage schrieb:
> Can you try change your wsdl to  <s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"
> name="pData" *type="s:anyType"* />  and regenerate the code and see
> whether you getting the correct result?

Thanks for this tip. It works fine now. Unfortunately I have spent the
better half of a day in parsing the message myself without adb, but at
least I now seem to understand a few things ;-)

The WSDL itself is generated by Visual Studio 2008, so unfortunately
this seems to be a fairly common problem when using some WSDL from a
VS.NET Webservice.

Thanks again,
Thomas