It looks like you should use AXIS2_FREE().

>From samples/client/google/google_client.c:

    buffer = axiom_node_to_string(google_om_node, env);
    printf("%s\n", buffer);
    AXIS2_FREE (env->allocator, buffer);

-------- Message d'origine--------
De: Brody Lodmell [mailto:brodylodm...@gmail.com]
Date: mar. 19/01/2010 21 h 21
À: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Objet : Memory management process unclear

we're using axis2 to consume soap services.

this function
axiom_node_to_string
  AXIS2_EXTERN axis2_char_t *AXIS2_CALL
  axiom_node_to_string(
      axiom_node_t * om_node,
      const axutil_env_t * env);
declared in \axiom\include\axiom_node.h and defined in \axiom\src\om\om_node.h

returns a different address each time I call it, indicating it might
be dynamically allocated memory.  but when I try to free it, I get
errors.
I can't find any documentation on how this memory might be freed.

is it the job of axiom_node_free_tree()?

any insight anyone can provide would be helpful.

<<winmail.dat>>