I've written a web-service in Axis2/C based on an "Echo" example.
Based on this this page:

http://wso2.org/library/3618

I've got the echo service working with attachments.  However, I ran
into a problem using axutil_base64_decode(); it would only decode the
first 50 some characters of the message. After some trial and error, I
figured out it was having problems with '\r' and '\n' characters in
the "char *data"; and after stripping out all whitespace from the
character string, I was able to decode the attachment completely...

I'm making a few assumptions, (1) the Pear::Soap implementation that
I'm using to test my server is inserting the '\r\n' characters into
the mime attachment, despite the client & server both run in a UNIX
environment (I would imagine this is per the mime spec?); (2) AXIS2/C
doesn't contain a function that I'm missing to strip out the
line-endings from the encoded attachment before passing off to the
decoder?

Is this a standard way of going about decoding attachments, or is
there a more AXIS2/C preferred (easier) way? And will/would this work
differently with streaming?

Thanks,
--Mike.