From: Davanum Srinivas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 12:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Goals for Axis 1.2

- Cleanup Bug Queue (Now down to around 200 bugs)
- Upgrade to JAX-RPC 1.1
(http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr101/index.html)
  [Includes support for WS-I Basic Profile]
- Upgrade to SAAJ 1.2
(http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/maintenance/jsr067/index2.html)

Thanks,
dims