"Adhamh Findlay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> How does the C++ version hold up in comparison to the Java version?
>
> We are thinking about adding SOAP services to our CRM and it would require
> using the C++ AXIS train.
>
> I guess there not being a C++ bug tree has me a little worried...
>
> Adhamh

The C++ version is just getting off the ground. I'll let Susantha
comment on the schedule but I'd say its a couple of months
off before a stable 1.0 will be ready.

Functionally, its comparable with Axis in terms of handlers,
WSDD etc.. Performance should be good, but we still have to
see!

Your participation in the C++ project would be welcome, anytime!

Sanjiva.