I just removed the call setDirty(true) from NodeImpl.appendChild() to
fix the DOM serialization related failures. This means the problem
with SOAPmessage.saveChanges() remains un-resolved.

But i still get a failure at
test.wsdl.marshall.MarshallTestCase.test12MarshallPortArrayOfArrayOfSoapEncString()
----- which is happening even with a build of 15th May.

- Venkat